Designed for flexibility and affordability
Solawedge® is a unique, inflatable mounting system that allows rapid deployment across unprepared land or water. Solawedge® has been developed to provide an autonomous off-grid power supply, integrating renewable-power and storage with diesel-power back-up to reduce fuel consumption, carbon emissions and carbon footprint.
Solawedge® is scalable and capable of delivering power from 1kw to 200kw and beyond in 1kw increments. In its standard setup the Solawedge® comprises of a 4Kw PV array, 6Kw/h battery pack and 6Kw stand-by generator and is capable of being operational within 2hrs of arriving on site.
Solawedge® has been designed specifically for operation in a broad range of environments. Its rugged architecture is equally at home on a desert in the middle east, a brown field site in the UK or a waterlogged rugby pitch in South Wales.
The results are spectacular, reducing build times by c90% when compared to a conventional mounting systems.
Why choose Solawedge?
- Reduced Set-Up Time and Costs
- Reduce Environmental Impact and Carbon Footprint
- Patented Flexible Mounting System that uses Water or Mechanical Fixings for Ballast
- Regulatory Compliance E.G. ISO 14001 And Considerate Constructor
- Can Be Used On Sites Deemed Unsuitable for Construction or Occupation
Towable Box Van
- Dimensions 4.7m X 2.3m (LxW)
- Gross Weight 1900kg
10ft Shipping Container
- Dimensions 10x8x8ft (LxWxH)
- Gross Weight 2100Kg
- Rated Power 8 kW
- Maximum Apparent Power 8.5 kVA
- AC Nominal Voltage 240v
- Rated frequency/ voltage 50 Hz / 230 V
- Max Output Current 32A
- Operating range −25°C/+60°C
Stand by generator
- Maximum Power 6KVA
- Rated Power 5Kw
- Nominal Voltage 51.8 V
- Capacity 126 Ah
- Electricity Storage 6.4 kWh